May 7, 2020
On the heels of doubling revenues in 2019, we are thrilled to announce our $17.5 million Series D funding led by Northgate Capital with additional participation from existing investors Norwest Venture Partners and Four Rivers Group.
With this round we aim to make Dtex the dominant platform securing all endpoints and servers enterprise-wide, as companies continue to declutter their defense-in-depth legacy technology that has become increasingly ineffective in detecting and preventing insider threats. Over the past 12 months, 80 percent of Dtex’s Fortune 500 customers have significantly increased their deployments. These global companies require a next-generation insider threat platform that:
- Scales to the entire organization – with a continuous always-on audit-trail for millions of users/devices – rather than trigger-based monitoring for specific persons of interest
- Provides deep experience in the detection, prevention and prediction of insider threats with proprietary insider threat correlation vs. relying on 3rd-party SIEMs
- Collects noise-free telemetry with near-zero impact on users & devices
- Is cloud-ready so installing and enabling insider threat protection takes only a few hours, not weeks or months
- Has strong encryption for full GDPR compliance out-of-the-box
You may think you know Dtex already, having pioneered off-network insider threat detection years ago, but I strongly encourage you to get reacquainted. We are elated that Northgate Captial shares our vision of a next-generation approach to protecting against insider-threats and we welcome you to join us as we execute on this mission.