Dtex Intercept Next-Gen Insider Threat Platform
Dtex Intercept is the only next-gen Insider Threat Platform that delivers always-on security to proactively illuminate dangerous activity in real-time across the entire organization, both uncovering risky behavior well before an incident occurs and providing full audit trail after.
Download the Dtex Intercept datasheet
To learn more about how Dtex Intercept and DMAP+ Technology works, download this datasheet.
What is a Next-Gen Insider Threat Platform?
- Don’t scale and thus are limited to only recording activity from persons or devices of interest
- Rely on 3rd-parties that have limited experience for insider threat correlation and detection
- Use heavy and unreliable agents to collect large amounts of data per device per day
- Takes weeks or months to install on only on-premises architectures
- Don’t provide compliance to global privacy standards such as GDPR
Next-Gen Insider Threat Solutions
- Scales to the entire organization -- not just persons or devices of interest -- up to millions of users and endpoints including servers continuously
- Provides deep experience in the detection, prevention and prediction of insider threats with proprietary insider threat correlation vs. relying on 3rd-party SIEMs
- Collects noise-free telemetry with near-zero impact on users & devices
- Is cloud-ready so installing and enabling insider threat protection takes only a few hours, not weeks or months
- Has strong encryption for full GDPR compliance out-of-the-box
HOW DMAP+ TECHNOLOGY WORKS
Windows, macOS, Linux | Laptops, Desktops, Servers | Virtual Environments (VDI, Citrix)
See how Williams F1 Protects Their Most Valuable IP
Williams Formula 1 is one of the top racing teams in the world, and their engineering division handles priceless intellectual property every day. In a highly competitive industry where fractions of a second can make or break success, see how Williams F1 trusts Dtex to protect their data and enable innovation.
98% of organizations have sensitive data publicly exposed online, according to our 2019 Insider Threat Intelligence Report
Publicly Exposed Data
98% of assessments found customer proprietary information publicly accessible on the web
95% of assessments found users actively attempting to circumvent corporate security policies
Use Unsanctioned Apps
74% of assessments saw the use of unsanctioned portable applications, which are used to bypass security