Dtex Intercept Next-Gen Insider Threat Platform
Dtex Intercept is the only next-gen Insider Threat Platform that delivers always-on security to proactively illuminate dangerous activity in real-time across the entire organization, both uncovering risky behavior well before an incident occurs and providing a full audit trail after.
Download the Dtex Intercept datasheet
To learn more about how Dtex Intercept and DMAP+ Technology works, download this datasheet.
What is a Next-Gen Insider Threat Platform?
- Don’t scale and thus are limited to only recording activity from persons or devices of interest
- Rely on 3rd-parties that have limited experience for insider threat correlation and detection
- Use heavy and unreliable agents to collect large amounts of data per device per day
- Take weeks or months to install on only on-premises architectures
- Don’t provide compliance to global privacy standards such as GDPR
Next-Gen Insider Threat Solutions
- Scale to the entire organization -- not just persons or devices of interest -- up to millions of users and endpoints including servers continuously
- Provide deep experience in the detection, prevention and prediction of insider threats with proprietary insider threat correlation vs. relying on 3rd-party SIEMs
- Collect noise-free telemetry with near-zero impact on users & devices
- Is cloud-ready so installing and enabling insider threat protection takes only a few hours, not weeks or months
- Has strong encryption for full GDPR compliance out-of-the-box
HOW DMAP+ TECHNOLOGY WORKS
Windows, macOS, Linux | Laptops, Desktops, Servers | Virtual Environments (VDI, Citrix)
See how Williams F1 Protects Their Most Valuable IP
Williams Formula 1 is one of the top racing teams in the world, and their engineering division handles priceless intellectual property every day. In a highly competitive industry where fractions of a second can make or break success, see how Williams F1 trusts Dtex to protect their data and enable innovation.
98% of organizations have sensitive data publicly exposed online, according to our 2019 Insider Threat Intelligence Report
Publicly Exposed Data
98% of assessments found customer proprietary information publicly accessible on the web
95% of assessments found users actively attempting to circumvent corporate security policies
Use Unsanctioned Apps
74% of assessments saw the use of unsanctioned portable applications, which are used to bypass security