We’re back again with another monthly Workforce Cyber Intelligence & Security News Digest, as the month of June has quickly come and gone. What a busy month, with a majority of our team kicking things off at the RSA Conference in San Francisco just a few weeks ago.
After two years, it was great to be back in-person on-site at the conference. There was a lot of excitement at the event, as we joined MITRE Corporation, Splunk, Forrester Research, and Deloitte Consulting at The Palace Hotel in San Francisco to host our exclusive Insider Risk Framework briefing and roundtable. A big thank you to Joseph Marks at The Washington Post and Christopher Burgess at CSO who covered this framework and the benefits of it to organizations looking to improve their security posture. If you’re interested in reading their posts, you can do so at the links below:
- CSO, “MITRE’s Inside-R Protect goes deep into the behavior side of insider threats,” June 23, 2022
- The Washington Post, “The U.S. isn’t getting ahead of the cyber threat, experts say,” June 6, 2022
In June, we also received three prestigious awards. The first two came from Cyber Defense Magazine. We earned accolades for Most Innovative Data Loss Prevention and Publisher’s Choice Insider Threat Prevention! Additionally, we were thrilled to rank on the list of Enterprise Security Tech’s inaugural Cyber Top 20. Here are the lists recognizing DTEX in these categories alongside other leading cybersecurity companies in case you’re interested in diving deeper:
Aside from company news and accolades, our team was busy sharing insights with you through our company blog. In the event you missed any of June’s blogs, we wanted to share again for quick reference:
- Building Visibility Into Hybrid Workplaces: Tips for Minimizing Employee Burnout
- Time to Value for Insider Risk Management is Key to Adoption & Success
- Insider Risk Management – A 7 Step Approach to Zero Trust (Part 2)
- Start with Part 1 from the month of May here!
- Gartner Insider Risk Management Market Guide: 4 Things You Need to Know
- The Great Resignation: 3 Steps to Help CISOs Secure Critical Data During Offboarding
- Insider Risk Management & Actionable Reporting – No Video Required
While the month of June flew by and there was a ton of excitement, there’s a lot that we’re looking forward to sharing with you in the coming weeks and throughout the Summer. Please be sure to stay tuned here on our blog as we continue to bring these updates to you on a monthly basis. And, if you’re interested in connecting with us to discuss any of the above pieces of news coverage, accolades or blogs (or anything at all!), please don’t hesitate to reach out to us here.