It’s hard to believe we are less than two months from the end of 2022, as the year continues to fly by. As many of you are aware, October is officially Cybersecurity Awareness Month. It’s a theme we saw reflected in the media, with DTEX featured prominently. This InformationWeek article about “scary malicious insider attacks” featured commentary from DTEX’s Armaan Mahbod.
With the industry in the spotlight, we are doing our best to work with partners and customers to raise awareness around the risk of insider threats. One of the ways we’ve done that recently is by getting the word out about some big customer wins for the company. In recent weeks, we’ve announced:
- A world leader in collaborative intelligence selected DTEX InTERCEPT to secure sensitive data and software IP from insider threats and prevent data loss via USB devices, email, and SaaS applications: https://www.dtexsystems.com/press/collaborative-intelligence-company-selects-dtex-intercept-to-protect-technology-ip-and-prevent-data-loss/
- One of the world’s leading materials science and chemical engineering companies chose DTEX InTERCEPT to replace its legacy insider risk management and data loss prevention technology solution. DTEX will help the company more effectively monitor user activity and data usage across its ubiquitous cloud infrastructure and SaaS application stack while also expanding workforce visibility and monitoring capabilities across the entirety of the company’s global workforce: https://www.dtexsystems.com/press/materials-science-chemical-engineering-innovator-selects-dtex-intercept-to-protect-industrial-ip-and-prevent-data-loss/
Aside from the coverage and customer wins, our team was busy sharing insights with you through our company blog. In the event you missed any of the blogs from the past month, you can find them here for quick reference:
- Case Study: DTEX Helps a Telecom Company Cut Through the Noise to Focus on What Matters Most
- Case Study: DTEX Helps a Global Financial Services Institution Mitigate Insider Threats
- CyberSecurity Breakthrough Awards Recognizes DTEX as “User Behavior Analytics Platform of the Year”
As we barrel toward the end of the year, we want to make sure we’re keeping you up to date on all of the exciting developments at DTEX. Please be sure to stay tuned here on our blog as we continue to bring these updates to you on a monthly basis. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us here to discuss any of the news we’ve shared here or to talk about how DTEX can help you mitigate the risk of insider threats.