2022 has been off to a quick start! So far this year, we’ve announced our public-private partnership with MITRE, our 2022 Insider Risk Report, and our placement in GigaOm’s 2021 Radar Report for UEBA. On top of that, DTEX InTERCEPT was recently named a Gold Winner in the Insider Threat and Data Leakage Prevention categories for the 2022 Cybersecurity Excellence Product/Service Awards.
In the midst of all this excitement, we realized we never shared with you our January news roundup! So, below we’ve highlighted a list of top coverage since we’ve kicked off the year to ensure we keep you up-to-date on all that’s gone on.
• HelpNetSecurity, “The rise of the super malicious insider: Yes, we need to worry,” February 15, 2022
• Toolbox, “Super Malicious Insiders Responsible for a Third of All Insider Security Incidents,” February 11, 2022
• BetaNews, “DTEX Systems Releases Groundbreaking 2022 Insider Risk Report,” February 25, 2022
• The Washington Post, “Government and critical industries aren’t ready for insider threats,” February 9, 2022
• The Washington Post, “IRS dodged a cyber minefield by ditching facial recognition,” February 8, 2022
• Security Brief, “MITRE and DTEX Systems partner to raise risk awareness and improve cyber defence,” February 2, 2022
• The Washington Post, “The Cybersecurity 202: An app where users share their darkest secrets leaked data,” February 1, 2022
• Forbes, “16 Effective Steps For Securing Corporate And Personal IoT Networks And Platforms,” January 12, 2022
It’s hard to believe March is already upon us, but we’re excited to keep building on this momentum and look forward to sharing some exciting news in the months ahead. Stay tuned for the latest as we continue to keep you updated on our blog!