It’s Thanksgiving in the U.S. today. And, while not everyone celebrates Thanksgiving, the importance and significance of giving thanks and coming together over a meal is something we can all appreciate—especially considering the events we’ve all lived through together following the COVID-19 pandemic.
Given the timeliness of the holiday, I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has contributed as a member of DTEX’s ecosystem in 2021. Regardless of if you play a large or small role day-to-day as a member of our DTEX community, your combined efforts have been hugely impactful to the continued growth and success of the company.
To our global team members, customers, and partners—thank you. Without you, we would not have been able to accomplish all that we did together so far this year.
I’d like to also take a moment to highlight what we’ve been able to achieve together this year. And, while this list can never capture everyone’s contributions and success across the board, as so many things are still in progress, it paints a nice picture of how everything we all do comes together to drive DTEX forward as a whole.
- The release of DTEX InTERCEPT 6.5.
- Broadened reach of DTEX InTERCEPT, with enhanced capabilities to monitor and secure server infrastructures.
- Enhancements to InTERCEPT for Critical Infrastructure Entities to address the user activity monitoring (UAM) requirements of public and private oil and gas, electric, water, telecommunications, and healthcare organizations with headquarters in the Five Eyes countries.
- The release of DTEX InTERCEPT for Behavioral Data Loss Prevention.
- The publishing of our inaugural State of Workforce Privacy & Risk Report alongside the Ponemon Institute, which revealed a significant workforce privacy gap.
- The release of The State of Insider Threats 2021: Behavioral Awareness & Visibility Remain Elusive report, which revealed that organizations struggle to identify the indicators of insider attacks.
- Sponsorship of and participation in the 2021 Insider Risk Management Solution Forum alongside the SANS Institute.
- Our strategic global alliance with Splunk Inc., enabling the delivery of a superior, zero trust approach to insider risk intelligence, data loss prevention and security operations orchestration and response.
- Our partnership with iSOC24, which offers iSOC24’s client’s risk-based workforce telemetry and contextual human intelligence that fills the visibility gaps left by NGAV, DLP, and first-generation digital forensics solutions.
- Our technical alliance with CrowdStrike and introduction into the CrowdStrike Store to deliver a first-of-its-kind, Workforce Cyber Security approach to behavioral data loss prevention and human intelligence.
- The formal launch of DTEX Insider Intelligence and Investigations (DTEX I3), an expanded investigations and research division focused on delivering cutting-edge insider threat behavioral studies, intelligence packages, and forensic investigations.
- Welcoming Denis Eversen to the team as our Chief Revenue Officer.
- DTEX was the only company named a Leader and Fast Mover in the GigaOm Radar Report for Data Loss Prevention, 2021.
- In The Cyber Defense InfoSec Awards, DTEX was named a winner for Editor’s Choice in Data Loss Prevention and Next-Gen in Insider Threat Prevention.
- DTEX InTERCEPT was named a Gold Winner in the Insider Threat category for the 2021 Cybersecurity Excellence Product/Service Awards.
- DTEX was named User Behavior Analytics Platform of the Year in the 2021 Cybersecurity Breakthrough Awards.
Keep in touch with our continued growth at DTEX by following us on LinkedIn and Twitter.